Tuesday 3 July 2012

Disclaimer!

Was wondering about the possible assumption of pretentiousness of my work, but although I would not deny I am fairly pretentious, it is the self confidence and self belief that enables us artists to do what we do. (certainly not the money!) Ambition is one of the most important things in the world to believe in, especially in a society in which we a forced into a specific place in line. My work is about believing in true values such as Ambition, Love, Friendship, Comedy and Happiness. The supossedly unessential things in today's materialistic society. And what is our role as artists if not to remind people of the unessential things in life - The Lovely Side!
My work could not exist without my faith in the lovlieness of humanity, my work could not exist without you beautiful people. My intention is that everyone who participates would recieve as much as they give, for giving is recieving. x
Please leave your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and e-mail any photos to bertie@rock.com so I can put them up. Many Thanks